Any subsequent changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you upon registration or via an announcement on the App and website. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this site prior to the change becoming effective. The changes will apply to the use of the App and the website after you are given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new changes you should not continue to use the App and/or the website. If you continue to use the App and/or the website after the date on which the changes comes into effect, your use of the App and/or the website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new changes.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The personal information collected during the registration process includes but is not limited to your business or company or individual email address, name, address, NRIC/Company No./Business Reg No.,
- When you visit our website, our web servers automatically collect information about your visit, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the time, date and duration of your visit.
- We may track your visits by placing a “cookie” on your computer or other access device when you enter. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or other access device by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more effectively, as well as to provide information to the owners of the websites.
- Cookies allow us to save preferences for you so that you will not have to re-enter them the next time you visit. Cookies also help us collect anonymous click stream data for tracking user trends and patterns. We may use the anonymous click stream data to help our advertisers deliver better-targeted advertisements.
- You can remove cookies by following directions provided in your internet browser’s “help” file. You should understand that areas of certain websites will not function properly if you set your internet browser to not accept cookies.
- We also use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails in order to find out which emails have been opened by the recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of any marketing campaigns.
PURPOSES OF COLLECTING AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The purposes for which we process your personal information are as follows:-
- To verify your identity;
- To provide you with the requested for services;
- To administer and manage the services provided to you;
- To contact you;
- To investigate and resolve any billing queries, complaints or other enquiries that you submit to us;
- To monitor and improve the performance of the App and website;
- To maintain and further develop our services;
- To gain an understanding of your information and needs in order for us to enhance and customize our services;
- To conduct research and development and statistical analysis in connection with our services to identify trends and develop new services that reflect your interests;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent activity.
- You are not able to limit the processing of your personal information for the purposes set out in Clause 9 above. If you do not consent to us processing your personal information for the said purposes, you must terminate your account with us.
In addition, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:-
- To promote and market 3rd party services which we think may be of interest of you;
- To send you seasonal greeting messages and/or messages informing you of a critical performance error in the App and/or website; and
- To send you tips, advice and survey information.
- We give you the opportunity of listing down your particulars in the various Listings on the App and/or the website.
- Take notice that the Listings are searcheable and others using the App and/or the website will be able to view your particulars.
- We will use our best efforts to restrict access to the Listings Database only to those who have subscribed/registered on the App and/or the website. However, these parties may retain a copy of your particulars in their own files or databases.
CHOICE AND ACCESS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You can delete your account at any time in which event we will remove all access to your account in the database.
- Not with standing the above, we will retain your personal information for any legal or business purposes.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We are committed to keeping personal information secure. We have appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to protect personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Sensitive information (such as a credit card numbers) entered on our payment gateway services are encrypted during the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have specific questions about security, you may contact us via the App and/or the website.
TO WHOM PERSONAL INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED
- Personal information may be disclosed to the classes of third parties as follows in order for us to effectively manage our business including rendering our services to you:-
- The Advertisers;
- Third parties contracted by us to assist in delivering all or part of the services to you, including without limitation, to the following:-
- Payment gateway services for optional services;
- Profiling/assessment services;
- Online advertising services;
- Mapping services;
- Maintenance and repair services; and
- Market research and website usage analysis services.
- Strategic partners that work with us to provide our services or that help market and promote us;
- Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority Singapore;
- Regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities if required or authorized to do so to discharge any regulatory function, under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court;
- Regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities for the purpose of detection or prevention of crime, illegal/unlawful activities or fraud or for the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, or for an investigation relating to any of these;
- Any party involved in or related to a legal proceeding (or prospective legal proceeding), for purposes of the legal proceedings;
- Our professional advisors on a need to know basis;
- Any third party which acquires all or part of the assets or business of Pegebak Pte. Ltd. (including accounts and trade receivables) for the purpose of that third party continuing to provide all or that part of the services which it acquired; and
- Otherwise permitted under any data protection legislation.
- Other than set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- We do not sell or rent any personal information collected to any other parties.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete and up-to-date information to us about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us and for updating this personal information as and when it becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete and out-of-date.
- In the circumstances you may need to provide to us personal information about someone other than yourself (for example, your referee, employee or guarantor). If so, we rely on you to inform these individuals that you are providing their personal information to us, to make sure they consent to you giving us their information and to advise them about where they can find a copy of this Privacy Notice.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF YOUR LOCAL JURISDICTION
- It may be necessary for us to transfer your personal information outside of your local jurisdiction if any of our service providers or strategic partners are based overseas.
- The App and/or the website may contain links to third party sites.
- In using the App and/or website, you consent to the collection and use of the personal information by us in the ways described hereinabove (which may change from time to time) unless and until you inform us to the contrary.
- Further, you consent to any other 3rd party to disclose your personal information to us.